In a recent press interview, RK Nagar MLA TTV Dinakaran slammed Dy. CM O. Pannerselavam and said that they met in a builder home and Pannerselvam wanted to dissolve Edapadi Palaniswami’s rule and wanted to become Chief Minister
- On 2017 July, Dy. Chief Minister O. Pannerselvam meet me
- I Made a mistake by joining hands with Edapadi Palaniswami
- Pannerselvam doesn’t want any of our family members but still, he wanted to meet me
- Dy. CM’s O.Pannerselvam’s only aim was to become the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu.
- We have discussed a lot of secrets in that meeting so that Pannerselvam can’t claim that he met me.
- TTV Dinakaran
- In another interview by Thangamani, Minister replied to Dinakaran statement that Dinakaran only met Dy. CM O.Pannerselvam to merge AIADMK and AMMK and TTV is trying to make a false accuse to gain popularity in Upcoming By election