All private enterprises, factories, government, private partnerships and industries in the state of Andhra Pradesh should be employed with people of Andhra Pradesh only Bill passed the legislative session yesterday. 75% of private sector employment in the state should be prioritized by local people.

The YSR Congress Party, which defeated the Telugu Desam Party in the Assembly elections last May in Andhra Pradesh, won the first time. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy is the first to come there.

A series of legal meetings are currently underway in Andhra Pradesh. The 2019 Bill, which provides employment to local people in Andhra Pradesh industries and companies, was introduced yesterday.

According to the bill, 75 percent of local people, such as private companies, industries, government and private companies operating in the state of Andhra Pradesh should provide employment. The remaining 25 percent is said to be able to find employment in other states.

Furthermore, a company cannot escape the claim that it does not hire local people by claiming it does not have suitable employees. Local people should be trained and trained by the appropriate government.

According to the bill, 75 percent of local people, such as private companies, industries, government and private companies operating in the state of Andhra Pradesh should provide employment. The remaining 25 percent is said to be able to find employment in other states.

Furthermore, a company cannot escape the claim that it does not hire local people by claiming it does not have suitable employees. Local people should be trained and trained by the appropriate government.The bill also requires companies to submit quarterly report on how many local people were employed.

The bill was introduced in the AP Assembly yesterday and was passed unanimously. State industries and corporations have welcomed the bill, which would provide greater employment to local people.

Earlier, the Madhya Pradesh government had passed legislation to give local people a priority of 70 per cent employment. But it is the first Andhra Pradesh government to pass the bill with 75 per cent reservation.

YS Jaganmohan Reddy’s promise at the time of the legislative election was promising that if they come to power, they will take action to reduce unemployment in the state.