Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal yesterday urged people to live with Coronavirus and its impossible to have Zero Coronavirus cases as of now.
Kejriwal said the time has come to re–open Delhi as people will have to be ready to live with the coronavirus. During the online media briefing, Aravind Kejriwal said the Delhi government will suggest to the Centre that only containment areas in the city be declared as red zones and not the entire district. At present, all 11 districts in the city have been declared as red zones.
Arvind Kejriwal Online Media Briefing
We will have to be ready to live with coronavirus. We will have to get used to it.Arvind Kejriwal during online Media briefing
Some of the activities which are not allowed are:
1. Air travel
2. Rail travel
3. Delhi metro will remain closed and
4. Inter-state buses and within Delhi
5. Schools, college, educational institutions, coaching institutes, training institutes,
6. Hospitality sector including hotels, restaurants
7. Places where public gathering takes place like movie halls, malls, gymnasium, sports complex
8. Social, political, cultural or any other gathering
9. Religious places.
10. Cycle-rickshaw, auto-rickshaw, taxi, cab aggregators, salon, barbershops and parlours
11. Malls, market complex and markets
12. From 7 pm to 7 am people can not come out of their houses unless for essential services like medical.
However, people aged 65 and above, people with co-morbidity, pregnant women and kids below 10 years need to remain in their homes unless medical emergency.
Activities which are allowed:
1. Essential shops and stationery shops.
2. Standalone shops, neighbourhood colony shops and shops in residential complexes, both essential and non-essential.
3. Print and electronic media
4. IT-related services shops, call centres, data centres, warehousing services, cold storage, private security and facility management services.
5. All industrial estates will open wherever access control is there.
6. Essential goods manufacturing units and supply chain, IT hardware manufacturing units.
7. Packaging material manufacturing units will be open
8. Agricultural activities
9. Financial sector activities
10. Goods carrier-related services
Activities that are allowed but with exceptions:
1. E-commerce activities can only deliver essential goods
2. In cars, besides the driver, only two people will be allowed but only for permitted activities
3. In two-wheelers, only one person will be allowed
4. Construction activities but only those whose workers live nearby
5. Not more than 50 people are allowed at wedding functions
6. Not more than 20 at last rites of a deceased person
7. Spitting at public places is strictly not allowed
Recently Delhi Achieved positive response from Plasma therapy for Covid Affected patients.